Friday, October 1, 2010

Annoyed.

Well, I was mostly setting myself up for the annoyance. So I got an email today about a job that I had sent a resume and cover letter to; asking me to fill out an application and mail it in. I'm excited so, of course, I fill it in ASAP and there's a part asking for personal references. I could use any of you lovelies, but wanted to put some people down that I've worked with over the past few years. I got a little desperate and asked a girl that I shared an office with during this past year. She also happens to be the same girl that dates my former roommate. Together they generally annoyed me and I, overall, didn't like her very much. She's moody and I received numerous complaints from the students about her. So, she responds and says she wouldn't feel comfortable being a reference for me. I knew that would be her answer and had already asked a few other amazing former co-workers to vouch for me. Even though I knew, I still felt bad about her answer because it tells me that she doesn't like me that much. But I don't like her that much?!?! Why must I torture myself and now I just feel funky about it. Ah the need to be liked.

Now it's time for some camping & fun times in Portland tonight!!

2 comments:

  1. 5 more days!
    family...friends...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Why did you bother asking her!? You didn't care for her! You have plenty of people who can attest to your skillz. DO NOT worry about this.

    Oh, Neiert. I WILL SEE YOU SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails