
I finally went camping in Oregon! Friday night I went up to Portland to meet up with my friend Sally. We attempted to go to a house party, but our grandma sides were out in full force so we went home and watched Greys Anatomy (which I never watch, but have decided that I MUST watch the last episode of last season). Saturday, along with 7 others and Moses the dog, we headed to the Bagby Hot Springs. There were a ton of creepy naked men in the community pool, so we decided to hog the private log tub rooms. We camped past the hot springs, next to a river. I ate too many cheddarwurst and hot dogs. It was fuuuun. Here are a few more pics.

This looks awesome, dude.
ReplyDeleteI WANT HOT SPRINGS IN MY LIFE.
We could find some if you come and visit me sometime : )
ReplyDelete