On this lazy lazy Sunday I'm realizing how lucky I am to have wonderful people in my life, and they are even there for me when I'm not being so wonderful myself. I want to take the time to be more appreciative and to do what I say I'm going to. I ditched the opportunity to hang with a good friend on the slopes today, it was the fault of a vicious hangover. Although the drinking was for a good cause (bar crawl benefiting the Woman's Caner Coalition), I still feel bad for not being able to wake up and play. I did get some amazing naps in today and some good couch time with T.
My goals for next week:
Stress Less
Minimize Alcohol Consumption
Here are some fun photos from the Seafood and Wine festival in Newport last weekend. When you see "seafood and wine" you think classy, right? It's the absolute opposite. I was there for 2 hours and that was more than enough, although it would have been nice to take it slow and taste more of a variety of wines.
The next day we went to the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse north of Newport. It was COLD but beautiful and I had the chance to see some seals up close!
Mmmm time to get rest some more before the week starts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment