Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

So I realize that most everyone knows this by now, especially since I sent out the announcement on FB, but I got a new job! I will be a Program Coordinator, which is exactly what I want to do. Exactly. Over the past few years I had been toying with the idea of being a Social Worker or Teacher. I was always intrigued by my boss Melissa's job. She was the Program Manager for my last job as a School-Based Mentor. Her job had the perfect mix of office work and working with people. I'm thinking this job will be great for me. It's an opportunity to learn and gain more experience :)

Fun Stuff
The relay I have been working on is SO going to happen. It is called the Barrel to Keg Relay and will start at the Harris Bridge Vineyard and end at the Rogue Brewery. The course will go through some beautiful country. Now I can run in it, just have to start a training plan!

The weather has been beautiful for these past few weeks, I've been lucky and able to get outside in the name of "relay scouting".






The rain is back this week, but spring and better weather is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails