The end of the school year is coming and my life is just a bit hectic. I'm trying to think of ways to save thousands of dollars this summer, but I know that will just make me miserable. However, if I don't save the money my whole next year may be a bust financially. Whoa. I'll try to keep my money burdens off of you.
Exciting news from the past week...I'm moving to Corvallis, OR in August! I have a job as a Youth Program Developer. The non-profit I'm working for covers various human services over three counties. I'm working in the Education and Workforce department with their at-risk youth programs. I am going to be developing sources of funding through grants and fund raising events. They also mentioned that I may be getting them all hooked into social media. Facebook as part of my job? Yes please.
Not so exciting news...my roommate Joe left for Alaska today. Although it's super exciting for him, he's going to work for the National Park Service - something he has always wanted to do. But now I'm going to be lonely.
Here are my lovely roommates Joe
Not sure how either of them feels about being in my blog. I did tell Joe the other day that I had a blog. He scoffed and said, "What do you have, like one post?"
Maybe I'm too predictable.
Anyways, this year has been my most successful roommate/housing situation ever. I have my own space. My roommates aren't crazy. It's quite nice. *Fingers crossed for next year*
Alright, time to go to bed. Maybe by the next time I post I'll be legally licensed to drive a bus. A huge bus. The White Whale is her name. Wahoo!
Alright, time to go to bed. Maybe by the next time I post I'll be legally licensed to drive a bus. A huge bus. The White Whale is her name. Wahoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment